It has been over a year since my last blog post was published, and yes, this does feel a bit like a confession.
I have a handful of new habits I'm trying out. Maybe blogging again will stick. I think there may be a change coming that will facilitate this, but I'm not yet ready to say what that is.
I wish I had more time to go into some of the topics in my head in detail, but for now suffice with a list:
- Note taking on the computer - Apps to use, which ones work, why, and what I'd really like instead.
- Lessons learned while building Brewfest - How the new site is designed and built, and why WordPress code simply no longer factors into my life.
- Building constant insanity - A continuous process of always surprising others and expanding my horizons.
- Re-learning to solve problems - Using the ToC Thinking Process to solve problems, by first figuring out how to use the ToC Thinking Process.
- The diet, again - A new strategy for getting fit, this time setting a long-term goal and putting money into it.